There are plenty of options for day trips from Kathmandu thus suiting travellers of varied interests and duration.
Kathmandu Valley is a cultural and historical pot of Nepal. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and where the only international airport of Nepal is located. It is a magnetic point for travellers coming from all over the globe and is obviously the starting point for all day trips from Kathmandu. Kathmandu offers plenty of opportunities for tours, whether its cultural, natural or historical.
Whether your interest lies in cultural tours of world heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley or visiting a nearby hill station to watch sunrise and spectacular Himalayan peaks, you have multiple choices.
These sites and attractions are often within walking distance, making the trip very comfortable and enjoyable.
The prices of day trips from Kathmandu are being offered at reasonable prices and operated by licensed tour guides who take care of your personal needs.
Eyes on Nepal published a blog here – How many days in Kathmandu? Insider’s Guide to visit Kathmandu Nepal
Here is a list of famous day trips from Kathmandu offered by Eyes on Nepal at reasonable price and they provide excellent services:
- Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
- Nagarkot Day Tour – Visit Nagarkot & Bhaktapur
- Nagarkot Day Hike via Jarsing Pauwa
- Nagarkot Sunrise View and Day Hiking from Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Day Tour – Visit Unesco Sites in Kathmandu Valley
- Dhulikhel Namobuddha Panauti Day Tour – High Recommended!
- Dakshinkali Pharping Kirtipur Tour
- Patan Bungamati Khokana Day Tour
- Chandragiri Hill Cable Car Day Tour – Highest viewpoint in Kathmandu